Our current appointment procedure:
1. We ask that for ALL appointments, you please remain in your car during the check-in process.
2. Upon your arrival, please call or text the office 508-378-2700 to let the reception team know that you have arrived. Please let our staff know if you would prefer car-side service or would like to accompany your pet into the building for your appointment. Please also let our staff know your preferred payment for your visit at this time as it will allow us to be as efficient as possible with your time.
4. Please wait in your car until we call you for your appointment.
5. If you elect to accompany your pet a face mask is no longer required to be worn unless you have signs of any illness including but not limited to coughing, sneezing, watery eyes or nose. Disposable face masks are available for anyone who needs them. We ask that anyone who is sick to utilize our curb side/car side service and not enter the building.
Please note that we do not currently have a public restroom available in our office.
Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Home Delivery of Your Pet's Medication and/or Food (Click on Link):
For our clients who have concerns about their pet and due to Covid-19 concerns can not visit the office in-person, we encourage you to contact our staff to discuss all of these options in detail so that we can assist you in caring for your pet while keeping you and your family safe.
If your pet requires immediate emergency care, please contact either of the local emergency centers below.
1) VCA South Shore (Weymouth)
595 Columbian Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190
2) New England Animal Medical Center
595 West Center Street West Bridgewater, MA (508) 584-1600 (508) 580-2515 (Emergencies) http://neamc.com/
We want to thank our clients for entrusting us with the medical care for your furry family members!
Please contact our knowledgeable staff with any questions or concerns as we are available in the office, by phone, e-mail, or Facebook to assist you.